1) You are authorizing automatic payments to Brooklyn Process Servers by charging this credit card, debit card, or ACH transaction for current, past due, and/or future costs as charged and invoiced by Brooklyn Process Servers for support services: court services (including eFilings), process service, private investigator services, deposition officer duty, subpoena preparation, on-site/off-site records production, on-site/off-site photocopying, digital scanning or imaging, and messenger services.
2) For credit card or debit card authorizations, you are authorizing a $1.00 pre-authorization to be approved to your credit or debit card. Pre-authorization is not a charge, but a temporary hold, and will disappear based on your financial institution's policy; Brooklyn Process Servers does not control when hold will be released. If credit card or debit card pre-authorization is not approved, delays in opening your Brooklyn Process Servers account will occur and you will be notified by our New Accounts Department, during normal business hours, 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday thru Friday.
3) The Invoice will be charged as when the assignment is received, daily, or weekly and automatically to the provided credit card, debit card, or ACH transaction as directed by the company. Our invoice will detail the amounts charged to card or ACH transaction and be sent by email to the responsible party.
4) Dispute of any charges or invoice amounts must be submitted in writing within 7 days of date of invoice date by email to email@example.com
or by 109 S 5th St, Suite 04114 Brooklyn, NY 11249. Otherwise, client agrees the charges are valid, non disputable and will not stop payment on a check, or dispute the charge with their credit card company.
5) Charges per job include our rate and any other additional item required for completion including, but not limited to: court time, research time, wait time, fuel surcharge, parking, copies (.35 cents per page), scanning/doc prep, special handling, advanced fees, advanced fees courtesy charge, mandated Court/EFM fees, overnight delivery. Advanced fees that may be required are mandated by court, city, county, state, or federal government statute; some advanced fees will require immediate reimbursement to Brooklyn Process Servers . Advanced fees will be billed as incurred.There will be an advance fee charge of 10% to cover fees we pay. If the invoice is paid by credit card , there will be an additional 3% fee of the total invoice to process payment by a credit card.
6) All charges paid by credit or debit card (rather than paid by cash, check, or ACH transaction), as instructed by client, may be charged higher rates not exceed 10% to cover credit card merchant fees. Rates may change, any time, without notice.
7) All credit card transactions will carry an extra three percent (3%) fee to cover bank credit card processing fees. By paying this invoice, you acknowledge that you have reviewed and agreed to the terms and conditions on our website(s), including without limitation BrooklynProcessServers.com. All sales are final and non-refundable. There is no guarantee of success. If you place an order and cancel the request there are no refunds and the full fee is paid to the company.
8) Process service will charge one fee per address, and per named defendant/subject. Additional attempts at other address locations are charged separately. Service of additional defendants at the same address are billed separately. For the fee paid, we include up to three attempts, unless other arrangements have been with this office in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will provide a proof of service or non service declaration to the email you provided, mail a copy by US mail to the address on file, or if you have an account the proof of service or non service will be posted in your portal. We do not file your proof of service or non service declaration unless you request this in the original order, pay the additional fee or make a subsequent request in writing to email@example.com
and the additional service is prepaid.
We are paid regardless if your documents are served or not served. There are no guarantees or refunds.
9) We bill and charge the credit card on file for all fees and costs before services are rendered unless you have an open, current, and verified account.